We are pleased to announce a new release of the VDJServer website and associated tools.
This release was made available for public use on June 9, 2016.
- VDJPipe now supports paired-end read processing.
- There is now a new project page for associating paired-end read files with each other.
- IgBLAST application compresses output VDJML and TSV files.
- Resolved a number of outstanding issues with file uploading.
- Cleaned up some internal error messages with IgBLAST application.
- Better manage expired tokens in the web-app.
- Fixed bugs for detection of CYS and PHE/TRP by rep_char (issue #24).